Jabil is a worldwide manufacturing services company headquartered in the US. They have over one hundred plants across 30 nations and are involved in healthcare, clean energy, automotive, defence, aerospace, telecommunications and various other industries.
Jabil wanted to set up a light engineering and assembly plant for its Nacelle business. They needed a 75,000 square feet facility in Chakan, Pune. Jabil approached KSH INFRA for space in KSH Chakan Park I seeing that the park was a completely constructed facility.
- A 100-tonne crane housed within the facility.
- Loading pits for raw material
- Loading pits for finished products
- 6000 square feet of plug-and-play office space, canteen, locker rooms, and toilets
- 1000 KVA electrical infrastructure
- Redesigning fire protection system based on FM Global Standards
- The installation of a 100-tonne gantry crane on rails: Temporary foundations were made outside the facility to install and then transport the crane.
- The existing shop floor was cut, reengineered and reinforced: This allowed the crane to move 100 metres within the facility.
- Jabil was provided with a ground plus first-floor office block. This included a
- Locker rooms
- Toilet blocks
- Work stations
- Conference room
- Additional cloakrooms
- The redesigning of the fire and safety standards to meet Jabil’s approval standards.
- The existing sprinklers were changed to FM-approved sprinklers.
- A 1000 KVA substation was installed with approvals from MSEDCL.
- Installation of adequate lighting: This ensured installing 300 lux LED lighting while keeping long-term costs low.
From the Case studies
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.