A key driver behind development at KSH infra
The KSH INFRA ethos is geared towards creating a sustainable future. We have taken numerous initiatives to ensure our move in this direction is impactful while being carefully controlled. Every development project at KSH is built with Green Buildings norms in place. With the EDGE Certification and IGBC Platinum-compliant planning, our mission is to develop high-quality, efficient, and sustainable logistics and industrial parks.
As a budding global power, all industries in India owe it to future generations to develop responsible infrastructure. And KSH INFRA is committed to playing its part.
The vision of the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC)—a part of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)—is to enable a sustainably built environment for all. KSH INFRA Chakan Park II Industrial park is going through a stringent process of innovation and improvement to achieve IGBC Platinum certification, the recognized standard of green infrastructure.
KSH Infra Chakan Park II is EDGE-Certified
Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiency (EDGE) is the global standard of green building certifications. With its adoption in over 150 countries, EDGE ensures that industrial real estate is resource efficient and sustainable. KSH INFRA is proud to have this badge of honour with Chakan Park II being EDGE certified—reinforcing our commitment to creating a green industrial future.
PLACEHOLDER FOR AWARD THREE
Pioneer in large scale adoption of Green Logistics Parks in India at the 8th IGBC Green Champion Awards 2021.
INTELLIGENT ENERGY MANAGEMENT
Preserving water resources
Waste minimisation and segregation
Positive environmental effects
Sustainable development standards
Environmental care is at the centre of KSH’s growth and development strategy. The projected savings from KSH INFRA Chakan Park II not only ensure reduced operational costs but also minimise the impact on the environment. In addition to extensive green building regulations coverage, you will find over 1000 trees on campus that create a green and appealing atmosphere.
Here are some ways that KSH INFRA is miles ahead in its commitment to environmental care:
- Using material produced with the least amount of energy expenditure
- Sustainable usage of water resources, extending beyond the life cycle of a park
- Efficient and eco-conscious construction processes, reducing the need for carbon-intensive methods
- Effective waste management and recycling protocols
- Creating future-proof, adaptable, customisable, and durable designs
- Advanced waste management technology and systems to negate any negative effect on the surroundings.
- Encouraging rain water harvesting and water recycling with STP.
- Option of installing solar energy systems at all industrial and logistics parks, reducing dependency on the national power grid.
- Building storm water drainage throughout the parks to avoid flooding within and outside the property.
- Improved accessibility and personnel amenities that deliver superior experiences to employees and visitors.
Ethics & compliance
The KSH INFRA Code of Conduct Handbook sets a high bar for compliance. This encompasses every aspect of how our team interacts with internal and external stakeholders to how our projects are commissioned and managed.
Not only do KSH INFRA parks offer the best-in-class amenities, they also ensure that the safety protocols and facilities are given the highest priority. Safety is integral to our operations, and this enables us to deliver reliable, compliant and sustainable infrastructure.
We create value for society and our stakeholders through numerous channels, such as employment opportunities, tax payment assistance, supply chain participation and investment in local communities.